We would like to draw your attention to our closures over the Festive period and into the New Year.
E-Consult and Footfall
The Surgery are supporting the City in releasing staff to the centres where the Covid Vaccinations are being administered. This means we ask for your understanding during this busy period. Footfall and E-Consult will be available at the following times over this period:
- From December 24th at 1700 until January 4th at 0800 – E-Consult and Footfall will be closed for online requests.
- Commencing from December 20th until January 31st, E-Consult and Footfall will only be available Monday – Friday in the hours of 0700 – 1900. This is so we are able to support the Covid Vaccination Booster campaign in the region.
Surgery Opening Hours
Please see below the surgery opening hours over this festive period:
- Friday 24th – 0800 – 1830
- Saturday 25th – Closed
- Sunday 26th – Closed
- Monday 27th – Closed
- Tuesday 28th – Closed
- Wednesday 29th – 0800 – 1830
- Thursday 30th – 0800 – 1830
- Friday 31st – 0800 – 1830
- Saturday 1st – Closed
- Sunday 2nd – Closed
- Monday 3rd – Closed
- Tuesday 4th – 0800 – 1830
During our opening hours, our doors and phone lines are open as normal.
If you require healthcare during the hours, we are closed please visit https://111.nhs.uk/ or call 111 for all medical advice. In the event of an emergency, please call 999.
Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
Thorpewood Medical Group.