Non NHS Work
The NHS does not cover some of the services you may require and therefore you may be requested to pay a fee which is recommended by the British Medical Association.
These services include:
- Private insurance forms.
- Private medical reports and examinations, eg HGV/Taxi/PSV/Boatmasters.
- Holiday cancellation forms.
- Insurance claim forms.
- OFSTED health reports, eg childminders.
- Higher education applications for health related courses.
For all forms needing completion by a Doctor, please ensure you have signed the form giving your consent for medical information to be disclosed, or that you attach a signed letter to this effect.
Forms relating to children under 16, need the signed consent of the parent/guardian.
- HGV, PSV, Taxi, Boatmasters’ Licences and Sport Medicals are undertaken on a Tuesday afternoon.
- Assessment of mental capacity can also be undertaken.
If you wish to request an appointment, please do so online.
Taxi medicals are undertaken for Thorpewood patients only.
- Fees are pre-payable for medicals.
- They vary depending on the medical undertaken and the forms to be completed.
If you need further information, please contact the surgery.
All payments can be accepted by cash, credit or debit card.
Private fees list coming soon…