To make an appointment online you must be registered for our online services.
To register for our online services you will need to complete the Register for Online Services form and then visit the practice, bringing with you two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph.
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Change your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies
- Book telephone consultations
Please make a separate appointment for each person seeing the Doctor or Nurse:
- All our Clinicians have pre-bookable appointments, often up to four weeks in advance.
- Our reception team provides a friendly efficient service and will offer the first available appointment.
- Please be aware that several of our Doctor’s work part time, this means there may be a longer wait for an appointment.
- Urgent appointments are available on a daily basis.
Appointment with the Nurse
- You may be asked by the receptionist why you require to be seen the same day.
- In the first instance, you may be offered an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner.
- Nurse Practitioners are very experienced nurses, who are trained to degree level, specialising in minor illness.
- They are also able to prescribe medication.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible– someone else might need it.
Length of your appointment
Please make sure when booking an appointment online, you are aware these appointments are currently only for 10 minutes. If you feel your appointment may take longer than this, please ask reception and they can book you a longer appointment.
Thank you for your co-operation.